CLICK ON MY NUFFNANG ADS!

27 May 2011

Seeking Attention!


You're Just Trying To Seek People's Attention!!

one day, i'm so going to clear that mess in the storeroom
and store my things inside!
there's too many old rubbish and unused stuff inside
and i've totally no idea why you die die also want to keep it!
doesn't mean that my shoes are below the chairs means you can sweep it!
doesn't mean that i put my things in the living room means you can touch it!
no one asked you to sweep or mop the floor!
so don't always act that you're very pity and no one wanted to help you!
you complain to my mum that i don't wanna talk to you?
i did! i even greet you! but you can't even be bothered.
so why should i even be bothered?!

Stop Acting To Be The King In The House!
I Respect You! But There's Still Limit!

No comments:

Post a Comment