CLICK ON MY NUFFNANG ADS!

25 May 2011

Ah Gong's 92

[2AM] Studied for Module 5 Chapter 3 till middle of the night. (hardworking?)

[6AM] Good Morning! (:
(ck morning called me but I didn't realise that I actually picked up his call
and he was there "hello-ing" for about a minute. hahaha!!)
[8AM] Reach school around 8:30AM. (late again!)
Class Test was 50-50? (but I've no idea how much i've scored)
Afternoon, when latha was marking morning attendance, she say I was ABSENT!! WTH!!
Before I went to class, I even saw her in the toilet!
Doesn't means I'm always late means I'm always Absent!! (angry!)

[12PM] I'm done finishing doing my lab work early! :D
Actually having lunch with Chin Keong and Vincent but my Dad said that he have cooked.
Kovan to buy a cake for Ah Gong. I'm left with only $20. So, I could only get a $20 cake.
(Ah Gong, next year I'll buy you a better cake!)
Home Sweet Home! Taking care of baby and kids. (tiring!)

Shiny (front) and Sweety (back) (2 siao gao)

Ah Gong's Cake

My Cute Ah Gong! (:


Happy Ah Gong! (:

Too many candles. haha!

Cutting the cake.

Cooked by my Dad (:

The Twins Baby (dad's 6th sister's grandchildren)



Livia (that siao cha bor next door)

Playing with my Dad. haha!

more photos @ my facebook album!

[5PM] Meet up with Yong Wei and Conan (yong wei's friend).
Went to the Bungalow areas, Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre followed by Kovan.
Saw lots of Primary and Secondary School Friends!!
(Raman(n)girlfriend/Kathy(n)co/Cathy(n)co/ and few more groups)

isn't it cute? (: (credit: conan)

[10PM] Home Sweet Home! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment