CLICK ON MY NUFFNANG ADS!

11 May 2011

I'm always wondering ..


Sorry for my b/r\o/k\E/N\g/l\i/s\h and
if you know me, i don't speak or say well in all my languages ):
here, is just a little space for me to "bomb" whatever i want (:

I'm always wondering what type of person am I in people's eye. (hmm..)

I'm always wondering who am I to others. (hmm..)

I'm always wondering am I the one
who have been thinking too much all this while?
because i just felt that there's a distances
between my different groups of friends.
(that's what i'd realise)

no one actually knows how terrible i am inside.
somehow, sometimes i just feel like i'm an idiot.

and i realise i always react differently :/

when i'm with family ..
i can somehow be who i am(?) but not all the times.
(always wanted to be quiet)

when i'm with my different group of friends ..
(it depends which group i'm with)
usually i don't feel happy at all. (but who cares?)
(sometimes i just wonder was that the real me?)

when i'm alone ..
that's when i started to avoid what's around me.

i was never right and never good enough

No comments:

Post a Comment